01 02 03 Gheza-e-shiriin: PREPARING CARAMEL FOR CARAMEL PUDDING 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

PREPARING CARAMEL FOR CARAMEL PUDDING

34

The difficulties faced during making caramel sauce are well known. 
Many of my friends always  ask how to prepare a perfect caramel for caramel pudding.So here it is.Step by step.FIRST please don't multitask. We women have a habit of multitasking. CONCENTRATE ON MAKING CARAMEL ONLYYYYYY.
Though my  post is for preparing simple caramel. But I feel the more  information you have about a particular recipe, It will help to understand the solution of the difficulties faced while preparing the recipe



Ingredients:-

Sugar  4 tbsp             water 1tbsp only



In a aluminum vessel or pan  add sugar and water.


Put the vessel on a medium heat first. You can see it is changing its color


Slow the gas flame to its LOWEST POINT. This is a very crucial stage. Cook till u need your  desired color


I don't like my caramel too brown. 

NOTE: I prepare my caramel sauce in the same pan which can be further used to   prepare caramel pudding.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38