01 02 03 Gheza-e-shiriin: BASIC ICE CREAM Recipe 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

BASIC ICE CREAM Recipe

34

Updated  recipe step by step.

The source of this ice cream recipe is still unknown to me. Its a hazy memory maybe I had read it somewhere. But don't know where.

According to me liquid glucose and stabilizer were a must ingredient for preparation of ice cream. Using this two things only assured that icicles (ice particles) will not be formed.
Eight years back  when I arrived in Dubai, I didn't know where to find these ingredients.
At that time for all Indian sweets , I had started substituting Condense Milk for Khoya.
With the use of condense milk , I had developed the recipe for Kesar Pista KULFI. It was a huge hit with my family and friends. Though I get complains that  I don't share its correct recipe as the end result is not good as mine.

Believe me . I have given you all the correct recipe.

 But as I have said this before also, please use correct measurements. Anyways will be sharing this recipe sooooon. And that also EACH & EVERY STEP in detail.

 The preparation of Kesar Pista Kulfi had inspired me. I had not used liquid glucose & stabilizer  & nor the Khoya (  reduced milk) the end result was kulfi without ice particles.

Coming back to my Basic Ice Cream recipe.
And I had these three basic ingredients in my hand : cream, condensed milk and vanilla. I started by beating the cream till it reached 3 times more its volume. Added condense milk & vanilla. Set in freezer. Result OH I couldn't believe. In front of my eyes was this beautiful soft ICE CREAM.

I had used strawberry for flavouring.  Scooped the Ice Cream in a beautiful palate. Poured a bit of strawberry sauce. Was served  immediately to my dearest Hubby. He asked , I don't remember bringing ice cream from supermarket. Did you order from grocery. Is it London Diary?? 


I was beaming with smile and proudly said I have prepared it.  O.K was the reply. This was the second month of our marriage. He was not aware about my culinary abilities.He was really impressed. ANd I was HAPPY , HAPPY & Happy.

This recipe is a keeper. Just tossing a few ingredients gives such a beautiful result. 



Pre - preparation & notes:- 

INGREDIENTS:

375 ml cream CHILLED
400 gm condense milk (1 tin)
1 tsp vanilla essence

You will need a aluminium vessel & Beater.




Method:-



Pour the 375 ml of cream in chilled aluminium vessel.

Add in vanilla essence.

Beat it on high speed  till it reached three time more its volume. Approximately 6 -7 minutes.

Add in condense milk. Mix on medium speed till cream & condense milk  gets mixed properly.

Cover the vessel with cling film and freeze for 5 - 6 hours or over night.

NOTE: This is the BASIC VANILLA ICE CREAM. For flavoring freeze it for 2 hours and flavor it according to the recipe.



Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38