Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Lahsoon Mirchi Sev / Garlic Sev

Sometimes I am really amazed by the combination of sides that go along with particular dish. Maybe a city girl in me thinks about it as a weird combination. 
For others it may be normal. While serving Sev to K , he asked me for onions and salt.
When I asked him , why. He said have you ever eaten this combination. I nodded my head in a big no. Try it out was the answer.
A little sev with onion and salt. And no wonder , it was good. Too good.
To the recipe






11 comments:

  1. sev must be very crunchy if it is garlic flavored em sure it turned out so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this has come out so nice and crisp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy sev, whenever my mamiji makes its she sends some over to my place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onion and salt with sev? I love onions so I am definitely in for the combination with the crispy fabulous sev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really with onions? oh I got to try this... actually I had never heard of this before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now thats something !! You really make all these Sevs and all at home?? Hats off to you .. !! I am sure it must have stated great

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds wonderful with chilli and garlic, will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried that several times, but I didn't know it was called sev:) Next time I see it, I'll try it with salt and onion:)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10