I love combining my chicken with oranges.
Grilled with capsicum, onions & tomatoes
Served in a platter with tahini yogurt dip
How could I forget stuffed olives
A Complete meal.......
Serves 2 -3
For the Marination:
500 gm chicken breast cut into cubes
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
1 1/2 tsp of tomato paste
1 tbsp salt
juice of 2 oranges
1/2 tbsp olive oil
More oil for basting while grilling about 2 -3 tbsp.
Capsicum , onion & tomato cut into cubes
8 small size bamboo sticks or 4 long sticks
To Serve:(OPT) Potato Fries,olives & Tahini Yogurt Dip
- Marinate the chicken with marination ingredients. Keep aside for minimum 30 minutes.
- Cut tomato,onion & capsicum into cubes
- Insert the onion, tomato,capsicum & chicken on the stick. Repeat the same order till the bamboo stick is full.
- Grill on a preheated oven @ 180 C for 45 minutes or till done.
- Serve with Tahini yogurt dip, fries & olives