Savour the dish with your eyes first & then start eating.
I love complete meals.
An Indian by heart. Dal Chawal is a must.
With Bhuna Kukda & onion,cucumber & tomato Kachumber
Makes a delicious platter
Always in demand @ my home
Serves 3-4 person
1/2 kg chicken cut into normal pcs
2 tbsp curd
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 tsp chilly powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp salt
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup oil
1 medium size onion paste(made with water)
3 -4 tbsp chopped coriander
1 green chilly slices in round for garnish
- Pressure cook the chicken with NO II ingredients in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion & fry till little pale or translucent
- Add in the pressure cooked chicken
- Fry on medium flame till all the water has dried up.
- Add chopped coriander & green chillies before serving
- Serve with Roti or parathas. Or serve in a platter of Khatti Dal, Rice ,Salad & Roti.