माँ के हाथ के खाने में जन्नत है
ماں کے ہاتھ کے کھانے میں جنت ہے
Food cooked by my mother is always full of love & taste
Recipe from my Mom
Typical rajasthani aalu ka bharta.
Served with Tadka dal, rice,roti & papads. Finished with Ghiya (Bottlegourd) halawa.
Recipe serves 2
3 medium sized boiled potatoes partially mashed
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 green chilly + 3 cloves of garlic -blended with water to make a paste
1/4 tsp red chilly (opt)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp cumin(zeera)
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp oil
3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan.When hot add in cumin
- When cumin is completely crackled add in chopped green onions.Saute for few sec
- Now add in turmeric, red chilly & salt.Stir for few sec
- Add in partially mashed potatoes
- Mix well so all the masalas get coated on the potatoes. Add coriander
- Cook for again 5 minutes. Ready to serve
- Serve with roti or paratha OR Serve with a combo of Tadka Dal, Rice, Roti & Papads
- ENjoy the simple dish with full of flavors.