Starting the day in a healthy delicious way
Simple to prepare.
Oozing with Thai chilly sauce & green chutney
Simple pleasures of life.......hmm
2 slices of wholemeal bread
2 slices of low fat cheese ( I use Almarai brand)
1 tsp Thai chilly sauce
1 tsp coriander chutney
a pinch of salt
a pinch of black pepper powder
- Place a slices of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Spread thai chilly sauce & coriander chutney on one bread.
- On the other bread slice sprinkle black pepper powder & salt.
- Put both the pieces on hot grill or girdle separately for a min.
- Combine both the pcs of bread & njoy.