I am back.
After 15 days of break. Thanks friends for being concerned about me. I was really overwhelmed when I received mails asking if everything was ok with me. Thank you for caring.
This break has was the much needed one. I had too much going on since last six month at personal as well as professional front. It had started taking a toll at my health. But now we are sorted & back with much energy & load of recipes.
Well how do you like the little changes in the header.Would love your feedback. I mostly like light & pastel colors. But K insisted I should atleast put some color to my blog. We had atleast 15 designs going on & off. His suggestion its too plain. Add some brightness. My opinion not to bright. If it hurts my eyes how will the readers take it. Well
this time , no every time he wins his way with me. But lets settle on that I am just giving it a shot. If I am not comfortable , its in my hands to change.
Loads of talking done. Such an introvert & silent person talking too much. I think I have caught a bug from Rafee after doing her last post.
Now to todays post for this beautiful Caramel Cuppies. Please bear with the photographs. It is taken at night on my kitchen platform with only two left & that also waiting to be eaten.
I used cake mix to prepare the cupcakes And filled it with delicious caramel sauce.
Topped with fresh cream & some caramel sauce.
These cake mixes come in handy when you have shortage of things at home. Many recipes can be whipped up in little time.
For Cupcakes (12 cupcakes)
250 gm cake mix
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup water
Caramel Sauce: Makes about a cup. (will update step by step pic soon)
1/2 cup sugar + 1/2 tsp water
3 tbsp butter
60 gm cream.
Stiffly whipped cream about 2 cups for icing.
Method for cupcakes:
- Prepare the cup cake mould with liners
- Mix in the wet ingredients: eggs + oil + water
- Add in the cake mix & beat till well combined.
- Pour the batter till half the liners.
- Bake at 180 degrees till 10 minutes till done.
- Completely cool on wire rack.
Method for Caramel Sauce
- In a heavy bottom pan bring sugar & water to heat till it changes it color to light brown.
- Add in butter.
- Once the butter melts,remove from flame & add in cream. Stir continously
- The mixture will be foamy at this point.
- Again put in on flame & cook for a minute.
- Cool & ready to use.
- Can be kept for upto 2 week in an airtight container.
Assembling the cuppies.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled down. Make a hollow in the center with a knife.
- Fill this hollow with caramel sauce
- Decorate with whipped cream with the drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Chill before serving