This is one kind of snack enjoyed any time of the day.
Yet to come come across someone who doesn't love it.
Best enjoyed in family gathering with a cuppa of tea or coffee.
To the recipe
Ingredients for the filling
100 gm chicken Mince
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp Thecha
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
2 medium size onion chopped
4 fresh leaves of mint chopped
2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
1 tsp lemon juice
Samosa strips Ready made
Strips made from purdi roti
( I have used this)
Preparing the chicken filling.
- Heat oil. Add in thecha. Stir for a few secs
- Add in turmeric, red chilly powder & salt. Mix well.
- Now add in the chicken mince , garam masala & chopped mint leaves.Mix well stirring continuously & breaking the chicken mince.Cook this on a medium flame till chicken is completely cooked
- Now goes in chopped onions. Cook till onion are slightly tender but has a bit of crispness.
- Lastly add in coriander leaves & remove from flame.
- Add in the lemon juice & cool completely.
- Fill this chicken filling into samosa strips & make samosas.
- Makes around 20 samosas.
- Deep fry till golden brown & njoy with chutneys or tomato ketchup .