This recipe is too easy to make. Gather your ingredients and drop it in the heated oil. Pan cook or Pressure cook are the options available.
Garnish with loads of coriander and green chilly
& serve with roti or rice. Or both.
Serve: 3 to 4
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
Marinate the chicken with the following:-
500 gm Chicken with bone or boneless chicken
3 tbsp Garlic Ginger Paste
Onion Paste: 2 medium size (Grind into paste)
2 tbsp Curd
1 tbsp red chilly powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp Coriander Powder
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
salt to taste
1/3 cup oil
Whole Garam masala
(3 black pepper corns, 2 cloves, 1 black cardamom, 1/2 inch cinnamon stick)
3 green chillies
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves + 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- Marinate the chicken with all the above mention ingredients in I
- Now heat oil in a deep pan. When hot add 3 whole green chillies and whole garam masala.
- When it crackles add the marinated chicken. Stir till mixed
- Add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Cover & cook on a moderate heat till chicken is tender and oil separates
- Serve with roti , khubz or rice.
# This curry can be prepared in pressure cooker also.
# Only need to use the pressure cooker and follow the same procedure from step 2,
# Give 3 - 4 whistles. When cool remove and cook till desired consistency.
# Garnish with coriander & serve.